- Dr Tim Leeuwenburg
Tim is a rural GP anaesthetist living and working on Kangaroo Island off the coast of South Australia. He blogs about rural emergency medicine and procedures. Tim is passionate about the future of rural health and aims to provide ‘quality care, out there.’
- Dr Edwin Kruys
- Dr Casey Parker
- Dr Minh Le Cong
Minh works with the Royal Flying Doctors from Cairns in QLD. He blogs about emergency airway management, retrieval medicine and prehospital care.
- Dr Mel Clothier
Mel is a rural GP registrar in Clare, South Australia blogging about her experiences as she is training and living in a country community.
- Dr Dave Chessor
- Dr Penny Wilson
Penny is a rural GP obstetrician currently providing locum services in Western Australia. She is posting clinical education cases and observations that stem from her nomadic worklife.
- Dr Gerry Considine
Gerry is a rural GP registrar based in SA with interests in medical education, rural health, aviation and registrar advocacy. His blog covers all these aspects with some occasional humour.
- Dr Marlene Pearce
- ACRRM https://www.acrrm.org.au/
- RACGP http://www.racgp.org.au/
- RCGP http://www.rcgp.org.uk/
- RNZCGP http://www.rnzcgp.org.nz/
- Australian Family Physician http://www.racgp.org.au/afp/
- MJA https://www.mja.com.au/
- American Academy of Family Physicians http://www.aafp.org/online/en/home.html
- British Journal of GP http://www.rcgp.org.uk/Publications/BJGP.aspx
Regional Training Providers
- Beyond Medical Education http://www.beyondmedical.com.au/
- Bogong http://www.bogong.org.au/
- Coast City Country http://www.ccctraining.org/
- Valley to Coast http://www.gptvtc.com.au/
- GP Synergy http://www.gpsynergy.com.au/
- NCGPT http://www.ncgpt.org.au/
- Wentwest http://www.wentwest.com/
- NTGPE http://www.ntgpe.org/
- CSQTC http://www.csqtc.qld.edu.au/
- QRME http://www.qrme.org.au/
- TMT http://www.medicaltraining.com.au/
- Adelaide to Outback http://www.adelaidetooutback.com.au/
- Sturt Fleurieu Education & Training http://www.sfgpet.com.au/
- General Practice Training Tasmania http://www.gptt.com.au/
- Southern GP Training http://www.southerngptraining.com.au/
- Victorian Medical Alliance http://www.vma.com.au/
- WAGPET http://www.wagpet.com.au/
GP Training Information
- Australian General Practice Training http://www.agpt.com.au/
- General Practice Registrars Australia http://www.gpra.org.au
and for a collated set of eHealth resources for aboriginal health theres http://ahcsaehealth.wordpress.com/
Please take a look at a great website for social media and marketing how-to guides for doctors – http://getreferralmd.com/news
Let me know your thoughts.
Australian GPs are entitled to free access to the monthly, peer reviewed journal of clinical practice, Medicine Today @ http://www.medicinetoday.com.au
Register for use on the website and use the same log on details to access Medicine Today for iPad.